Jumat, 31 Juli 2026

Seeing a Doctor

It is Friday. The Black Friday (Sukra Cemeng 10). At 8:15 I was dropped by Nuri at Puskesmas Pandanaran. I wanted to see a doctor because my condition was getting worse. After getting a queue ticket, registering I went to the doctor booth on the second floor. I directly went in because no one was in queue. My blood pressure data was taken, 159/77. Then, came to the doctor, Doctor Sakinah. I told my condition to her. She then asked me to go to the laboratory booth to get the blood condition. About 30minutes I was there. My blood parameters were as follows: HDL 64mg/dL, Cholesterol 163mg/DL, Triglycerid 141mg/dL, Blood sugar 100mg/dL, and LDL 71mg/dL.

I then went to the doctor booth again, my heart pulse was observed, and she prescribed 4 medicines: CETIRIZINE TAB 6TAB 10mg 2x1TAB for alergy, GUAIFENESIN TAB 100mg 10TAB 3X1TAB for cough, PARACETAMOL TAB 500mg 10TAB 2x1TAB for fever, and CEFADROXIL MONOHYDRATE CAP 500mg 6CAP 2x1CAP for antibiotic. After recieving the medicines from the pharmacy I went back home. At 9:40 Nuri took me home.

Tidak ada komentar: