At 16:16 I ran along canal side walk. It was sunny. I reached 6,66km in 1:22:41hours or pace of 12:24minutes per km. The average heart rate was 105bpm, the average cadence was 132spm, and the fat burning was 615kcal.
Sabtu, 25 Juli 2026
Paying Vehicle Tax
It is Saturday. The Yellow Saturday (Tumpak Palguna 16). At 10:00 I and Nuri went to the joint office for vehicle affair in Bank Jateng Building on Jalan Pemuda. Nuri paid off the 2026 vehicle tax at Rp2.560.000. We then went to a snack shop on Jalan Kelengan to buy some. On the way home, we stopped by at Viva Generic Pharmacy on Jalan Suyudono for getting amplodipin and fish oil, at a pet food on Jalan Pamularsih, at a dish vendor on Jalan Pamularsih, and a fruit vendor in the Jalan Pamularsih Dalam street market.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar