Selasa, 21 Juli 2026

Paying Condolences

It is Tuesday. The Black Tuesday (Anggara Cemeng 7). In the morning at 8:30 I came to Suwandi's house on Jalan Rasamala to pay our condolences to his wife for the passing a way of him. Suwandi was my colleague during my service in CEntral Java Water Supply Project. He was passing a way after suffering of colon cancer.

At 9:30 I joined a meeting in Public Works Polytechnic in Tembalang area. The meeting was chaired by Masrianto to discuss our preparation to manage bazaar on August 2nd, 2026. The other participants were Akhmad Cahyadi, Soeharsono, Teguh, Octavira Widjajanti, Bambang Pudjo, Wismaningsih, Endra Bekti, Arus Horizon, Eddy Soetarno, Harsono Wuryanto, Sriyanto, Arin, Sularwati, Suparto, Subagyo Wardoyo, and Wulandari. There were also 2 personnels HPJI participanting to this meeting, they were Hendro Pratomo and Ayu. At 12:00 the meeting finished and I went back home.

At 15:45 I ran along canal side walk. It was cloudy. I reached 6,66km in 1:22:13hours or pace of 12:20minutes per km. The average heart rate was 100bpm, the average cadence was 132spm, and the fat burning was 563kcal.

Tidak ada komentar: