It is Friday. The Red Friday (Jumat Paing). At 12:00 I joined Friday congregational prayer in Masjid at Taqwa. At about 13:00 I went out to pick up my reunion t-shirt at d'Lodeh Resto. Tatik distributed the uniforms from his resto. Then, I went to a tyre fixing station on Jalan Trilomba Joang. I put it a holed tyre there. In waiting for the fixing I had a chicken noodle dish in Pak Man booth nearby. I found that the tyre needed more time so I left it.
At 16:05 I ran along canal side walk. It was sunny. I reached 6,65km in 1:20:06hours or pace of 12:01minutes per km. The average heart rate was 113bpm, the average cadence was 132spm, and the energy burning was 676kcal.
After maghrib time I and Nuri went out to take the tyre. I had paid off the cost at advance, Rp170.000.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar