Selasa, 11 Agustus 2026

Gathering

It is Tuesday. The Loving Tuesday (Slasa Kliwon 11). In the morning at 7:00 I joined nordik walking session in Masjid Agung Jawa Tengah. The session was managed by Semarang Nordic WAlking Community. Zaenal Achmad was the chairman. In the session I met him and his wife, Widodo, Soeharsono, Sayuti, Suhartono, etc. I reached 4,07km in 48:13minutes or sepped of 5.07kph. The average heart rate was 106bpm, the average cadence was 110spm, and the fat burning was 364kcal.

At 10:00 I and Nuri joined former PABJT employees wives monthly gathering in Chanadia Resto on Jalan Erlangga. The other attending wives were Sri Ismiyati, Dian Argowati, Dewi Harstuti, and Rupma Marsaulina. The other accompanying husbands were Surjadi, Amat Yatin, Mauladi Widodo, and Bharoto. We, the husbands sat at a separate seated table having various topic social talks.

After dimissing I and Nuri went to Johar Market. Nuri wanted to buy scarfs for her colleagues. I seeks a homy tee shirt but I was not success.

Tidak ada komentar: