Sabtu, 29 Agustus 2026

Going Out

It is Saturday. The Yellow Saturday (Setu Pon 16). At 10:00 I accompanied Nuri going to a tyre agent PT. Sumberharpindo Lestarisentosa on Jalan Siliwangi to survey the tyre price. The keeper told us that a GT BL 235/60 R16 SAVERO SUV tyre was at Rp970.000. We then when to Kampung Batik in Rejomulyo Semarang Timur area where Nuri bought several pieces of Semarangese batik. We then went to Bambang warehouse where we asked the feasibility of the car tyres. A technician told us they were ok. On the way home we stopped at an INdomaret shop, a paper shop, and a pharmacy on Jalan Puspowarno.

After having a break I washed my dirty clothes. They were all dried in the afternoon.

After maghrib time I took my new clothes made by Jakahir. The cost for a trouser and a shirt was Rp180.000.

Tidak ada komentar: