Rabu, 19 Agustus 2026

Going Out

It is Wednesday. The Yellow Wednesday (Rabu Pon 14). After dhuhur time I and Nuri went to Mall 23 to get a souvernir for Aishalina. Aishalina would celebrate her birthday this evening. We got it, a small funny doll. Mall 23 is a building in a new marina area named Awan Costa. I think it is the largest mall in Semarang.

At 16:17 I ran along canal side walk. It was sunny. I reached 6,66km in 1:23:21hours or pace of 12:29minutes per km. The average heart rate was 107bpm, the average cadence was 132spm, and the fat burning was 639kcal.

In the evening I and Nuri went to Pizza Hut Pandanaran to celebrate Aishalina's birthday. Her schoolmates were cheering her. All of them were girls. They also sent her souvenier. They were accompanied by their mothers. Anindya welcomed the mothers. At a seperate table were I, Nuri, and Dastan tasting the pasta. A moment later BAgus came to join. He just finished helping a mother delivering a baby. Then, Mr. dan Mrs. Djoni along Om Beni came to join. We were involve in a social talk.

Tidak ada komentar: