At 6:32 we left the town to Semarang. At 7:56 we stopped at Utama Raya REst Area in Banyuglugur Situbondo REgency to use the toilet for about 15minutes. At 9:22 we entered toll road at Gending Gate. At 9:42 we stopped at Rest Area 833B in Pohsangit Leres Sumberasih Probolinggo Regency for having breakfast. We consumed the rice that had been bought in Bondowoso. I took the wheel control. Then, at 10:56 we stopped at SPBU 53.671.48 in Rest Area 792B Sungikulon Pohjentrek Pasuruan Regency for fueling. I added 200L of Pertalite. At 11:15 we passed Gempol Gate to pay off the toll cost of Rp113.500. At 11:35 we stopped at Rest ARea 753B Jumputrejo Sukodono Sidoarjo Regency to give wheel control to Nuri. At 11:48 we entered Warugunung Gate. At 12:05 we stopped at Rest Area 726B Lemahputih Wringinanom Gresik for having a break for about 30minutes and paying our prayer. At 14:33 in Rest Area 626B Saradan we stopped again for about 30minutes for having coffee. I then took the wheel control. At 16:17 we stopped at Rest Area 519B Masaran for adding 200L fuel from SPBU 41.572.02. At 17:07 we stopped for about 10minutes at Rest Area 456B Pendopo in Ujung-ujung Pabelan Semarang Regency to use their toilet. The wheel then was given to Nuri.
At 17:47 we exited from Banyumanik gate. We paid off Rp456.000. Total toll cost was Rp569.500. We stopped at Lombok I joined Resto to have dinner. At 19:00 we arrived at home.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar